Application packets for the St. David's School of Nursing are due January 15th by 5:00 PM for the upcoming fall semester. Each application will be rigorously evaluated. One hundred of the most highly qualified students will be selected for conditional admission to the St. David's School of Nursing. Students will receive communication of the admissions decision typically by the end of March. When 100 applicants have been accepted and confirmed, applicants who are qualified but not admitted may be placed on the alternate list. They will also be given the opportunity to reapply. Applicants who are not qualified for admission will also receive communication. They may reapply to the St. David's School of Nursing one additional time.
A complete application packet includes:
- Nursing application form with Texas State ID number
- Personal Essay (2 copies)
- Two Reference Forms (in sealed, signed envelopes)
- ATI TEAS Individual Performance Profile - page 1 only. If you took the ATI TEAS twice, include copies for both attempts.
- $25.00 money order made out to Texas State University
Applications must be legible and neat, providing ALL requested information and documents at the time of submission. See application checklist on the St. David's School of Nursing website for more details. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Students must be accepted to Texas State University prior to submitting their application.