- CDIS Senior, Kater Taylor, earns Upper Level Presidential Scholarship.
- Graduate Student, Brianna Spates, was awarded the 2016 Empress Zedler Scholarship at TSHA.
- CDIS Graduate Student, Jasmine Parham, earns the CDIS Donor Scholarship.
- CDIS Graduate Student, Shannon Goodwin, wins the ASHA Ethics Essay Competition.
- Declared CDIS Major, Meagan Jurica, earns the Paul and Lois Blaney Scholarship.
The faculty members have nominated and selected several students to receive awards based upon their undergraduate and graduate level accomplishments. Awards were given in the areas of clinical skills, research participation, and all-around outstanding student perfomances. The winners are:
CDIS Outstanding First-Year Graduate Student: Jordan Cason
CDIS Outstanding Second-Year Graduate Student: Nicole Villarreal
CDIS Outstanding Undergraduate Student: Kater Taylor
First Year Graduate Clinician of the Year: Ana Karen Ramirez
Second Year Graduate Clinician of the Year: Jan Rodriguez
Student Achievement in Research Awards:
Judith Monique Jones
Congratulations to all of the award winners! The CDIS faculty are proud to have you representing Texas State as future alumni!