Round Rock Willow Hall
The new health professions building on the Round Rock Campus is under construction with completion planned for late spring 2018. In May of 2018, the Department of Physical Therapy will move from San Marcos to Round Rock Campus. We are excited about this move and invite you to learn more. The state-of-the-art-building, Round Rock Willow Hall, will provide instructional space for the College of Health Professions' departments of Physical Therapy, Communication Disorders, and Respiratory Care and the associated research labs, the Physical Therapy and Speech-Language-Hearing Clinics, and the Respiratory Care's Sleep Center. The new building will allow the Physical Therapy Department to grow in enrollment, have more research lab space, and have a larger Physical Therapy Clinic to serve more patients.
You can see the crane as you approach campus and when you arrive, you see the blue construction fences. We are excited about the building process and continue to plan the student learning and support spaces- interior design, furniture, equipment.
- Why are the programs moving to Round Rock?
- Will parking be available near Willow Hall?
- When will the Physical Therapy Department move to the Round Rock campus?
- As an admittied student, will I take all my physical therapy courses on the Round Rock campus?
- I'm a student in the Physical Therapy program. Where will my clinical experiences be?
- What kind of housing is available near the Round Rock campus?
- Will advising appointments be offered on the San Marcos campus?
- Is there a shuttle service from San Marcos to Round Rock?
- Will the "Human Structure and Function" undergraduate course still be offered on the San Marcos campus?
- I'm a current client at the Physical Therapy clinic in San Marcos. What happens to my therapy?
- When will the new Physical Therapy Clinic open In Round Rock?
- Will I be able to participate in extra activities held at the San Marcos campus as a student at the Round Rock campus?
- Is there food service on the Round Rock campus?
- Is there a Student Health Center on the Round Rock campus?
- Is there a library on the Round Rock campus?
- Will my diploma read "Texas State University at Round Rock"?
- Will I attend commencement on the San Marcos campus?
- Is the Round Rock campus accredited by SACSCOC and individual program accrediting entities?
- How will the Round Rock campus be different than the San Marcos campus?
- Will the faculty be the same on the Round Rock campus?
- Is there a recreation center on the Round Rock campus?
- Are tuition fees different on the Round Rock campus?
- How will we know what is going on the main campus in San Marcos?
- What part of my degree will be completed in San Marcos and what part in Round Rock?