- Funding Opportunities
Texas State University subscribes to several funding databases to help faculty and staff search for grants, fellowships and residencies.
PIVOT Community of Scholars - Learn how to use this resource to find comprehensive funding opportunities.
Foundation Center Directory Online is a great resource to search foundations to learn about the types of projects they fund.
- Go to Alkek Library
- Quicklinks – Select Research Databases
- More Types of Databases pull-down menu – Scroll and select Grants & Scholarships
- Select Foundation Directory Online Professional
- In Foundation Center, search Grantmakers (not Grants)
The Research and Sponsored Programs is a great resource to learn about internal and external funding opportunities.
For external funding opportunities specific to the College of Health Professions, see Grant Digests.
- Methodology, Measurement and Statistical Analysis (IIRDA) provides externally funded proposal assistance and faculty consultation services.
- Impact Factor Professor to Professor eight-part webcast series is designed to help faculty develop strategies for overcoming common barriers to scholarly and creative productivity. http://www.ada.txstate.edu/Videos.html
- Science, Technology and Advanced Research (STAR) Park. The overall goal of the incubator program is to provide space and infrastructure to expedite research and commercial development of promising technologies in the context of viable, well managed companies.
- Translational Health Research Initiative. Some of the most important and scientifically interesting challenges to human health transcend academic disciplines and traditional boundaries of research inquiry. http://www.txstate.edu/research/health.html