Faculty, Staff, and Research
AY 2020 Activity Count
Total Publications: 84
Journal Articles: 59
Creative Books: 1
Scholarly Monograph: 1
Book Chapters: 2
External Funding AY2020
Total dollar amount: $4,824,017.53
• Grants: $3,565,390.53
• Gifts: $1,258,627.00
- Julie Anne CarrollCarrollJulie AnneAdministrative Assistant IIIEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: ENC 250APhone: (512) 245-3556
- Gustavo E. GallegosGallegosGustavo E.Administrative Assistant IIEmail: email@example.comOffice: ENC 250Phone: (512) 245-3494
- Dr. Clemens Scott KruseKruseClemens ScottDirector, School of Health Administration, Associate ProfessorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: ENC 250Phone: (512) 245-3556
Research Interests: Adoption of health information technology for the management of health outcomes.
- Dr. Kim LeeLeeKimAssistant ProfessorEmail: email@example.comOffice: ENC 250Phone: (512) 245-3508
Research Interests: Leadership, inter-professional teaming, organizational design and culture, inter-professional communication, strategic planning, management and execution, and adult learning strategies.
- Dr. Cristian H. LieneckLieneckCristian H.Associate ProfessorEmail: CLieneck@txstate.eduOffice: ENC 250Phone: (512) 245-6362
Research Interests: Healthcare value (directed towards finance and marketing perspectives), physician practice administration, and healthcare administration andragogy.
- Dr. Zo H. RamamonjiariveloRamamonjiariveloZo H.Associate ProfessorEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: ENC 250Phone: (512) 245-3497
Research Interests: Healthcare organization's strategic decision-making and performance, healthcare quality and patient experience, health disparities.
- Dr. Joseph Barr TopinkaTopinkaJoseph BarrAssistant Professor of PracticeEmail: email@example.comOffice: ENC 250Phone: (512) 245-9079
Research Interests: Public health and public health law, employment law as it pertains to medical organization, and military medical law.
- Dr. Ruth B WelbornWelbornRuthDean, Health ProfessionsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: ENC 201Phone: (512) 245-3300